To be read carefully prior to paying the deposit and confirming the booking.
Terms and conditions of Booking and Cleaning Session
It is a condition of the booking that you, as the client, have read, understood and agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- The client must be over 21 years of age to book a Cleaned Bare
- All clients are subject to a preliminary background check and are
required to provide Photo ID if requested.
- There will be no persons under the age of 21 present in your home
whilst your cleaner is on your premises.
- Bookings are to be made with 48 hours notice prior to the requested booking time and date.
- Bookings cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will forfeit
any payments made.
- If the requested cleaner is not available at the time of the requested booking we will suggest a suitable alternative via email.
- No more than the number of people specified at the time of booking
should be present in your home whilst your cleaner is on your
- All persons present must not be under the influence of alcohol or
drugs during your cleaners visit.
- This service is not designed to be a surprise or gift to any
unknowing third party, the person making the booking must be present
during the cleaning session.
- This is a voyeur service only. You must not touch or molest the cleaner in any way nor must you touch yourself.
- The cleaner will not touch themselves or play with sex toys, they
will however make every effort to display themselves fully whilst
carrying out the requested cleaning tasks.
- Clothes must be worn at all times by the client (or previously agreed guests) whilst the cleaner is on your premises.
- A £40 deposit is payable by PayPal to confirm the booking.
Deposit funds must clear before the day of the actual cleaning session.
Payment balance is to be made in cash to the cleaner on arrival.
- For our cleaner’s peace of mind and security, female cleaners will be escorted by a minder to your door. The minder will then return to the car and wait there for the duration of the booking.
- Unless requested otherwise, the cleaner will arrive in casual dress, once inside, a five minute induction will be carried out; outlining the areas and scope of the clean, any outstanding payments will be collected, the cleaner will call the driver to confirm their safety, they will change clothes privately or strip as per the booking arrangements.
- This is a novelty cleaning service. The cleaner will perform light cleaning duties only such as: vacuuming, tidying up, dusting, washing up, watering plants, cleaning windows, washing floors, laundry, ironing, making beds etc
- The cleaner will not perform any tasks that may leave them looking or feeling smelly, dirty or undesirable. Including but not limited to: cleaning toilets, unblocking drains, cleaning ovens or emptying bins.
- Outdoor and gardening work will only be performed if the weather is suitable and if the work area is completely private.
- We supply our cleaners with cleaning materials but you will need to supply your own electrical equipment and large cleaning equipment such as: brushes, vacuum cleaners and irons.
- Photography or any other recording devices may not be used unless specified and agreed at the time of booking.
- Upon the cleaners arrival you will be required to sign a contract stipulating that the photographs or recordings are for personal use only and may not be published or redistributed in any manner whatsoever.
- No personal information, including but not limited to: first names, surnames, contact details and address of residence must be exchanged between the cleaner and the client.
- The relationship between the client and the cleaner will be mutually respectful.
- The cleaner is instructed to leave the premises immediately if they become uncomfortable with the situation or they feel these terms and conditions are not adhered too. In these circumstances no refund will be given.
- Cleanedbare.com will not be held liable for any loss, damages theft or injury by any party.